We have renewed our Partner Program to accelerate the success of companies and professionals who focus on indoor air quality.
Through Nuvap solutions, you will dynamically grasp the market trends, satisfying the needs of your customers attentive to:
- occupational hygiene;
- health and well-being;
- sustainability as well as ESG programs and healthy building certifications (WELL, LEED, …).
Why Join Our Partnership Program?
By joining the program you can:
- increase your sales opportunities and approach new easily develop new projects, expand the customer base and create more value;
- increase your sales opportunities and approach new business models;
- build on new trends as sustainability, health promotion and the healthiness of indoor environment;
- differentiate your business through a unique technology capable of offering personalized services.
Choose the level of collaboration that best suits your business model. For each profile we provide continuous technical and commercial updates, including support for the development of air quality management projects.
Choose Nuvap, the pioneer in managing indoor air quality
Nuvap is the leading company in the designed and commercialization of solutions for indoor environmental quality management, in order to promote the health of people and the healthiness of built environment. Thanks to Nuvap’s solutions, it is possible to detect, assess and communicate in a simple and comprehensive manner, the presence of both chemical and physical pollutants in workplaces, schools, hospitality and health care facilities or other private and public buildings where people sped regularly several hours per day.
The company’s developments are focused on environmental data collection and analysis technologies. Nuvap’s technology is protected by international patents, relating to the exclusive combined and constant monitoring of polluting agents in an indoor environment
The company has participated in two open innovation projects, “Generali Insurtech for Welfare and Health”, in partnership with Generali Jeniot, and “Eni Salute – Healthy people and work environment”, in partnership with ENI.
Nuvap was named among the 10 air quality technologies in 2021, by independent analyst Verdantix.
Photo by Vardan Papikyan on Unsplash